Hi all I was wondering if you can help.I have just run my anti-virus programe
and it has detected a programe with adware which I would like to get rid
off.the programe isn't showing on my add/remove programes option I'm running
windows xp home so I used the search option for the programe and tried to
delete it like that only it came up with it cant be deleted and to make sure
its not write protected or that its not in use well I'm not using it and was
wondering if anyone could help many thanks.

"stuart271180" wrote:

> Hi all I was wondering if you can help.I have just run my anti-virus programe
> and it has detected a programe with adware which I would like to get rid
> off.the programe isn't showing on my add/remove programes option I'm running
> windows xp home so I used the search option for the programe and tried to
> delete it like that only it came up with it cant be deleted and to make sure
> its not write protected or that its not in use well I'm not using it and was
> wondering if anyone could help many thanks.

I started in safe mode and deleted the file folder

"stuart271180" wrote:

> Hi all I was wondering if you can help.I have just run my anti-virus programe
> and it has detected a programe with adware which I would like to get rid
> off.the programe isn't showing on my add/remove programes option I'm running
> windows xp home so I used the search option for the programe and tried to
> delete it like that only it came up with it cant be deleted and to make sure
> its not write protected or that its not in use well I'm not using it and was
> wondering if anyone could help many thanks.

Kill Spyware! Visit:
http://www.broomeman.com/spyware/