SLN 3914 privacy handset with SYN9271B handsfree?

Anyone know if the Motorola SLN3914 Privacy Handset for Motorola
Professional Install Handsfree kits will work with the SYN9271B version of
the kit? It has a jack marked HSET. The connector is the same one used for
headsets to modular phones that use the RJ11 to the wall socket. The
connector is slightly narrower than the RJ11. Thanks in advance.

--
Thomas M. Goethe

I've never been able to get one to work.

"Thomas M. Goethe" <goethe11@lycos.com> wrote in message news:c5oi3i$47l12$1@ID-192964.news.uni-berlin.de...
> Anyone know if the Motorola SLN3914 Privacy Handset for Motorola
> Professional Install Handsfree kits will work with the SYN9271B version of
> the kit? It has a jack marked HSET. The connector is the same one used for
> headsets to modular phones that use the RJ11 to the wall socket. The
> connector is slightly narrower than the RJ11. Thanks in advance.
>

> --
> Thomas M. Goethe

Thanks, not what I wanted to hear, though :)

--
Thomas M. Goethe