newest version of "Windows Messenger" vs "Active X"

hi all.
would you let me know that how to possible to make a my own website
using newest version of "windows messenger' ??

that is, i want to develop a web site inserted 'windows messenger' in .
and to use with 'active X control'

is it possible ?
2 answers Last reply
More about newest version windows messenger active

    Greetings,

    I'm not really sure what you're asking. You can't add a web site into Windows Messenger
    (albeit maybe the tabs in Windows Messenger 5.x for local use).
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    <wangabong@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi all.
    > would you let me know that how to possible to make a my own website
    > using newest version of "windows messenger' ??
    >
    > that is, i want to develop a web site inserted 'windows messenger' in .
    > and to use with 'active X control'
    >
    > is it possible ?

    hi jonathan. thank you very much for your reply.

    hm. i'm not asking for a web site into windows messenger.
    but, a windows messenger into a web site.

    As a result, I want to make a website that give a video conference
    tool(like a windows messenger) to my own website's members ,

    and to control communications among the members ( like a
    checking the intervals of conferencing, log in-out times of
    members...).

    could you give some advice to me ?

Messenger Activex Microsoft Windows XP