Will GOD punish me for playing Everquest?

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 31, 2005 6:13:03 AM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
go straight to hell after my death.

Do you think GOD will do that?

More about : god punish playing everquest

Anonymous
August 31, 2005 6:43:18 AM

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
> I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
> go straight to hell after my death.
>
> Do you think GOD will do that?

Which god are you on about? I wouldn't really worry about it. If you
play the game long enough and get into a raiding guild then you can
kill most of them so they won't be able to send you anywhere when you
die. On the othe hand - if you do try to kill the gods and you aren't
up to the task then they will certainly punish you for it. Maybe you
should play the game and just leave the gods well alone.

steve.kaye
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 3:05:39 PM

<miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
> go straight to hell after my death.
>
> Do you think GOD will do that?

Of course he will. Why would you ask such a silly question. In fact,
you've condemned yourself merely by posting to this group. Might as well
play now and enjoy what time you have left before the long, hot endgame.
August 31, 2005 3:09:43 PM

"Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
> go straight to hell after my death.
>
> Do you think GOD will do that?

I sure hope so!

Mike W.
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 4:29:43 PM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
> go straight to hell after my death.
>
> Do you think GOD will do that?

Playing the game is punishment enough.
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 5:15:02 PM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
>I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
> go straight to hell after my death.
>
> Do you think GOD will do that?

YES
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 7:44:20 PM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote in

> I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
> go straight to hell after my death.
>
> Do you think GOD will do that?

Yes, I'd suggest you avoid EQ and anything related to it, such as this
newsgroup...

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont
Graeme, 37 Dwarven Mystic, 24 Sage, Treasure Hunter <Tempest>
Aviv, 15 Gnome Brawler, 30 Provisioner
August 31, 2005 8:07:06 PM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

In article <1125479583.418888.188820@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
miami_cure@yahoo.com.au says...
> I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
> go straight to hell after my death.
>
> Do you think GOD will do that?

Probably. He doesn't like hanging out with losers like you.
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 8:12:06 PM

GOD wrote:
> "Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> >I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I
> will
> > go straight to hell after my death.
> >
> > Do you think GOD will do that?
>

> YES

Opps! Looks like you pissed off the big guy.

Submitted by: Vidden
This message was submitted through the Erollisi Marr Forum
Anonymous
August 31, 2005 8:29:24 PM

In alt.games.everquest, "Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
>go straight to hell after my death.
>
>Do you think GOD will do that?

No, but OOW might.

--
Tony Evans (ICQ : 170850)
Recommended Author : Stan Nicholls [http://www.stannicholls.com]

Archived from groups: (More info?)

"Gerry Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
> go straight to hell after my death.
>
> Do you think GOD will do that?

after your death?
you're going to hang in limbo......
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 12:40:16 AM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

On 31 Aug 2005 02:13:03 -0700 in
<1125479583.418888.188820@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>, "Gerry
Lintonice" <miami_cure@yahoo.com.au> graced the world with this
thought:

>I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
>go straight to hell after my death.
>
>Do you think GOD will do that?

definitely.

1.5
September 2, 2005 6:05:36 AM

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
> I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
> go straight to hell after my death.
>
> Do you think GOD will do that?

Just turn off auto attack, enrage deaths are embarrassing.
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 8:58:32 AM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

Yes. Only if you do, though. The rest of us are safe.

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
> I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
> go straight to hell after my death.
>
> Do you think GOD will do that?

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 11:34:51 PM

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 04:58:32 -0400, Jessi <learningstuffs@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Yes. Only if you do, though. The rest of us are safe.
>
>Gerry Lintonice wrote:
>> I fear that playing such an evil, Pagan game will enrage GOD and I will
>> go straight to hell after my death.
>>
>> Do you think GOD will do that?

Top-posting generates memblur followed by serious snap hate.
Anonymous
September 30, 2005 5:19:55 AM

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 04:09:44 GMT, 42 <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

>In article <m84hj157mnajd7qd4g5aa2nr2mb1vd28sp@4ax.com>,
>getkrunk@bolo.org says...
>> On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:13:09 GMT, 42 <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>> >In article <c47ri1hjp3nlev3mlrqggahhusal2evjjh@4ax.com>,
>> >getkrunk@bolo.org says...

>> >Says who?
>> >
>> >Seriously, you don't KNOW that. You beleive it, which is fine. But
>> >"Baptists" beleive you will. There's no way to justify one set of
>> >beleifs is more "right". For all we know we all got it wrong and "God"
>> >just has a big hate-on for processed cheese....
>> >
>> >For what its worth, I figure the OP will burn in hell if it exists. Not
>> >because its a game, but because he doesn't think for himself, and lets
>> >"fear of God" determine his actions. I don't think any "God" worthy of
>> >the name would have a lot of interest in hanging around with fearful
>> >sycophant idiots.
>>

>> Which is why I'm sure you feel lonely a lot.
>
>Are you usually wrong about things your sure about?
>
>> Take a valium and go
>> read Dianetics.
>
>Ah. Well. Recommending that particular work of fiction explains a lot.

Yeah, it explains that I was making fun of it. Go read your comic
book and get out of my face.
March 13, 2006 7:32:56 AM

Your God might......
Mine goes something like this. I punish Myself in the long run, He just gives Me the choice and I chose to do it long enough or with such over indulgence that it hurts Myself and Everyone around me. He has no more reason to be concerned with punishing You than You do for Yourself
Quit punishing Youself....You'll both be happyer. :D
March 13, 2006 1:32:09 PM

You have to be kidding me...

People still believe in that shit???

WOW! 8O
March 15, 2006 5:35:44 PM

LOL... :lol:

he will if you dont buy EQ2 and all the expansion packs today, God hates a procrastinator!

Just kidding BTW...
May 14, 2006 9:28:32 AM

i dont think so
i am crazy for EQ1 too,and i am working in a game company,plz add my MSN marketA001@hotmail.com we can disscuse anything about games