user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

For some reason on my XP machine, Windows Messenger works, but when I open a
window to chat with someone it takes a few seconds before the window pops up.
I wanted to know why?

Am running a P4, 1GB memory, only have this one application open...

I forgot to add this is using SIP and Exchange 2003. No one else in my
company has this issue...