Remote Assistance

September 17, 2005 12:10:01 AM

My friend and I have the latest version of Messenger and have been trying for
ions to connect remotely but we keep getting the same message on both ends "
Your invitation was not sent because you need the latest version of Messenger
to use the Remote Assistance Features." Is there anyone who can assist with
resolving this issue?

Thanks

More about : remote assistance

Anonymous
September 17, 2005 4:44:35 AM

Greetings,

You're probably trying to use MSN Messenger. Although MSN Messenger has the "Remote
Assistance" option in it, it still needs Windows Messenger installed to be successful. You
can find Windows Messenger here:
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a8...
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert