The last few days (on 2 separate PC's) get message "Sorry, we were unable to
sign you in to MSN Messenger... Please try again later 80072efd"

Please help... Even messenger.msn.com is not accessible.
Thank you

Rajesh

Go to the Control Panel -- Add/Remove Programs -- Select MSN Messenger to Change and Click Repair... It will take some time to repair. After this process try to login into your MSN. It should take you into this.

Hope this helps

Rajesh Arputharaj 8)

Sicy

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
Go to the Control Panel -- Add/Remove Programs -- Select MSN Messenger to Change and Click Repair... It will take some time to repair. After this process try to login into your MSN. It should take you into this.

Hope this helps

Rajesh Arputharaj 8)

This doesnt work.

I think MSN is having technical difficulties. Cant sign in since yesterday at home nor at work. It keeps telling me my contact list is not available :?

jazz452

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2007
have you upgraded your router or change broadband company.If so log in to your router and check MTU setting.Make sure it is set to 1500 i had no end of trouble with this sometimes it can already be set at this but re-enter value and save or apply.

endrit

Distinguished
May 31, 2008
hi, i have a very similar problem...
but to me, no one gives me answers, even hotmail it self
i cant log in on my msn messenger from 2 or 3 days. I dont now the reason, but i can log in by online messengers (for example meebo.com). Also my messenger works for other emails, i tryed to delete it and re install it but doesnt work... Can any one give me an answer please ?