Aim bot

Archived from groups: (More info?)

RG wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Where can I find 'Aim Bot' and how do I install it? Thanks

Bots are for losers. Don't cheat -- just get better.

Tony

Anthony Bryant wrote:
> RG wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Where can I find 'Aim Bot' and how do I install it? Thanks
>>
> Bots are for losers. Don't cheat -- just get better.
>

> Tony

It would be nice if more servers were better at detecting the hacks and
bots. It can get ridiculous.

No One wrote:

> It would be nice if more servers were better at detecting the hacks and
> bots. It can get ridiculous.

Tell me about it. I get tired of getting shot through walls
and so forth.

Tony

Anthony Bryant wrote:
> No One wrote:
>
>> It would be nice if more servers were better at detecting the hacks
>> and bots. It can get ridiculous.
>

> Tell me about it. I get tired of getting shot through walls and so forth.
>

> Tony

Yep. I've been shot through walls and through the ground (on the base
race map). Then there's the magical "point somewhere else and shoot,
but still hit me" trick.

Archived from groups: (More info?)

In article <oq9ls2-0om.ln1@gandalf.grey-net.com>, No One
<aintnoway@blahblahblah.com> wrote:

> Anthony Bryant wrote:
> > No One wrote:
> >
> >> It would be nice if more servers were better at detecting the hacks
> >> and bots. It can get ridiculous.
> >

> > Tell me about it. I get tired of getting shot through walls and so forth.
> >

> > Tony
> >

> Yep. I've been shot through walls and through the ground (on the base
> race map). Then there's the magical "point somewhere else and shoot,
> but still hit me" trick.

I have a miss-bot.

-Owen

Owen Hartnett wrote:

> I have a miss-bot.

Mine came with the Wolfenstein game disk. <G>

Tony

shooty

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2005
Archived from groups: (More info?)

Nothing is badly to know it,
but if u want use it in public you can be banned
on all server for your life!

I don't like cheaters and all what have to do with,
so pls if you will use it:
never try and stay away from public server!
And not forget to deinstall it b4 you go on public,
cos anticheat progis like punkbuster will detect it!

Otherwise, Google can help you ;)

Shooty wrote:
> Nothing is badly to know it,
> but if u want use it in public you can be banned
> on all server for your life!
>
> I don't like cheaters and all what have to do with,
> so pls if you will use it:
> never try and stay away from public server!
> And not forget to deinstall it b4 you go on public,
> cos anticheat progis like punkbuster will detect it!
>
> Otherwise, Google can help you ;)

Punkbuster doesn't detect the better programmed aim bots.

Owen Hartnett wrote:

> In article <oq9ls2-0om.ln1@gandalf.grey-net.com>, No One
> <aintnoway@blahblahblah.com> wrote:
>

>>Anthony Bryant wrote:

>>>Tell me about it. I get tired of getting shot through walls and so forth.
>>>

>>>Tony
>>>

>>Yep. I've been shot through walls and through the ground (on the base
>>race map). Then there's the magical "point somewhere else and shoot,
>>but still hit me" trick.
>

> I have a miss-bot.
>
> -Owen

Yeah. I have that one too.