Darrell

Hi,

I was thinking of purchasing a wireless headset, Plantronics CS50-USB for
VOIP and for PC to PC calls using MSN Messenger 7.5 and Yahoo Messenger with
Voice. If any one has any experience with the aforementioned headset with
use with either of the Instant Messengers, please share your thoughts.

Darrrell

Greetings Darrell,

I don't have this headset per se, but as long as it operates as a sound device there really
shouldn't be any problem.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Darrell" <Darrell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I was thinking of purchasing a wireless headset, Plantronics CS50-USB for
> VOIP and for PC to PC calls using MSN Messenger 7.5 and Yahoo Messenger with
> Voice. If any one has any experience with the aforementioned headset with
> use with either of the Instant Messengers, please share your thoughts.
>
> Darrrell

Darrell

Thanks Jonathan.