msn messenger chat file

September 21, 2005 3:08:52 PM

ne1 know the name of the file in windows which stores msn messenger chat

--
shanker
September 22, 2005 5:36:02 AM

"" wrote:
> ne1 know the name of the file in windows which stores msn
> messenger chat
>

> --
> shanker

You mean the chat log? I think MSN messanger dosnt do that by default.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Messenger-msn-chat-file-ft...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1419226
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 10:12:11 PM

Greetings,

By default the Message Archive for MSN Messenger is in \My Documents\My Received
Files\passportname\History.

Where passportname is the Passport in question.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!