msn messenger chat file

ne1 know the name of the file in windows which stores msn messenger chat

--
shanker
2 answers Last reply

    "" wrote:
    > ne1 know the name of the file in windows which stores msn
    > messenger chat
    >

    > --
    > shanker

    You mean the chat log? I think MSN messanger dosnt do that by default.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Messenger-msn-chat-file-ftopict423964.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1419226

    Greetings,

    By default the Message Archive for MSN Messenger is in \My Documents\My Received
    Files\passportname\History.

    Where passportname is the Passport in question.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "shanker" <shanker.1vpidn@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:shanker.1vpidn@pcbanter.net...

    > ne1 know the name of the file in windows which stores msn messenger chat
    >

    > --
    > shanker

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP