Move Mail folders

My old computer is running Win ME with IE6 and OE6.
My new computer is running Win XP Home with IE6 and OE6.
I have been able to move my Favorites and Address Book, but I just do not
seem able to move mail folders.
I have hundreds of *.dbx files on my old machine and have tried the
export/import routine without success. Maybe I don't quite understand the
process. Right now I am very frustrated.
I would appreciate any inputs on how to do this.
--
Lyall Kingman
king@vei.net

Lyall Kingman wrote:
> My old computer is running Win ME with IE6 and OE6.
> My new computer is running Win XP Home with IE6 and OE6.
> I have been able to move my Favorites and Address Book, but I just do
> not seem able to move mail folders.
> I have hundreds of *.dbx files on my old machine and have tried the
> export/import routine without success. Maybe I don't quite understand
> the process. Right now I am very frustrated.
> I would appreciate any inputs on how to do this.

Export is only for exporting to Outlook (different program) or Exchange.
Use this link for explanations how to back up your OE. The page starts
out with a link to a free program that will automate the process easily.
The results can then be burned to CD.
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/backup/index.htm

--
Kath Adams