Has the Novalogic lobby moved for BHD?

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Try changing NW5 for NW4.

Pete aka .303<TZW>

"Pete" <peter.hopkins12@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Try changing NW5 for NW4.
>
> Pete aka .303<TZW>
>
> "The Raven" <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> > Asking a second time.
> >
> > My BHD Joiner no longer finds the lobby, any suggestions?
> >
> > --
> > The Raven
> > http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
> > ** President of the ozemail.* and uunet.* NG's
> > ** since August 15th 2000.

Thanks Pete, been looking for an update on that myself ... very much
appreciated

Regards

---

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

"Pete" <peter.hopkins12@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> Try changing NW5 for NW4.
>
> Pete aka .303<TZW>
>
> "The Raven" <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> > Asking a second time.
> >
> > My BHD Joiner no longer finds the lobby, any suggestions?
> >
> > --
> > The Raven
> > http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
> > ** President of the ozemail.* and uunet.* NG's
> > ** since August 15th 2000.

hmmm did what you said Pete, and indeed the pages for the servers do load
up, however when i click on one to add it to the top of the page i get an
error stating " invalid page returned from novaworld" any tips ?

Regards

---

marc

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

"Gaoler" <gaoler@NOSPAM.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> "Pete" <peter.hopkins12@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
> > Try changing NW5 for NW4.
> >
> > Pete aka .303<TZW>
> >
> > "The Raven" <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> > > Asking a second time.
> > >
> > > My BHD Joiner no longer finds the lobby, any suggestions?
> > >
> > > --
> > > The Raven
> > > http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
> > > ** President of the ozemail.* and uunet.* NG's
> > > ** since August 15th 2000.
> > >

> hmmm did what you said Pete, and indeed the pages for the servers do load
> up, however when i click on one to add it to the top of the page i get an
> error stating " invalid page returned from novaworld" any tips ?
>
> Regards
>

> ---

Get the new pinger m8
gr
Heini

---

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

As Heini said!

http://df.xwargames.net/file.php?id=43

It looks as though Joiner is no longer supported. Sorry guys. I have to
say the pinger looks equally as good.

Pete aka .303<TZW>

> As Heini said!
>
> http://df.xwargames.net/file.php?id=43
>
> It looks as though Joiner is no longer supported. Sorry guys. I have to
> say the pinger looks equally as good.
>
> Pete aka .303<TZW>
>
> "Marc" <cantdo@noway> wrote in message
> >
> > "Gaoler" <gaoler@NOSPAM.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> > > "Pete" <peter.hopkins12@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> > > hmmm did what you said Pete, and indeed the pages for the servers do
> load
> > > up, however when i click on one to add it to the top of the page i get
> an
> > > error stating " invalid page returned from novaworld" any tips ?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >

> > > ---
> > >
> > Get the new pinger m8
> > gr