Has the Novalogic lobby moved for BHD?

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Subject says it all.

--
The Raven
http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3

    Asking a second time.

    My BHD Joiner no longer finds the lobby, any suggestions?

    --
    The Raven
    http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
    ** President of the ozemail.* and uunet.* NG's
    ** since August 15th 2000.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Try changing NW5 for NW4.

    Pete aka .303<TZW>

    "The Raven" <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > Asking a second time.
    >
    > My BHD Joiner no longer finds the lobby, any suggestions?
    >
    > --
    > The Raven
    > http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
    > ** President of the ozemail.* and uunet.* NG's
    > ** since August 15th 2000.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    "Pete" <peter.hopkins12@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > Try changing NW5 for NW4.
    >
    > Pete aka .303<TZW>
    >
    > "The Raven" <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > > Asking a second time.
    > >
    > > My BHD Joiner no longer finds the lobby, any suggestions?
    > >
    > > --
    > > The Raven
    > > http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
    > > ** President of the ozemail.* and uunet.* NG's
    > > ** since August 15th 2000.

    Thanks Pete, been looking for an update on that myself ... very much
    appreciated

    Regards

    ---
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    "Pete" <peter.hopkins12@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > Try changing NW5 for NW4.
    >
    > Pete aka .303<TZW>
    >
    > "The Raven" <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > > Asking a second time.
    > >
    > > My BHD Joiner no longer finds the lobby, any suggestions?
    > >
    > > --
    > > The Raven
    > > http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
    > > ** President of the ozemail.* and uunet.* NG's
    > > ** since August 15th 2000.

    hmmm did what you said Pete, and indeed the pages for the servers do load
    up, however when i click on one to add it to the top of the page i get an
    error stating " invalid page returned from novaworld" any tips ?

    Regards

    ---
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Thanks, that worked.

    --
    The Raven
    http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
    ** President of the ozemail.* and uunet.* NG's
    ** since August 15th 2000.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    "Gaoler" <gaoler@NOSPAM.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > "Pete" <peter.hopkins12@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > > Try changing NW5 for NW4.
    > >
    > > Pete aka .303<TZW>
    > >
    > > "The Raven" <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
    > > > Asking a second time.
    > > >
    > > > My BHD Joiner no longer finds the lobby, any suggestions?
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > The Raven
    > > > http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3
    > > > ** President of the ozemail.* and uunet.* NG's
    > > > ** since August 15th 2000.
    > > >

    > hmmm did what you said Pete, and indeed the pages for the servers do load
    > up, however when i click on one to add it to the top of the page i get an
    > error stating " invalid page returned from novaworld" any tips ?
    >
    > Regards
    >

    > ---

    Get the new pinger m8
    gr
    Heini

    ---
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    As Heini said!

    http://df.xwargames.net/file.php?id=43

    It looks as though Joiner is no longer supported. Sorry guys. I have to
    say the pinger looks equally as good.

    Pete aka .303<TZW>

    "Marc" <cantdo@noway> wrote in message

    > "Gaoler" <gaoler@NOSPAM.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > > "Pete" <peter.hopkins12@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > > > Try changing NW5 for NW4.
    > > >
    > > > Pete aka .303<TZW>
    > > >
    > > > "The Raven" <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

    > > hmmm did what you said Pete, and indeed the pages for the servers do
    load
    > > up, however when i click on one to add it to the top of the page i get
    an
    > > error stating " invalid page returned from novaworld" any tips ?
    > >
    > > Regards
    > >

    > > ---
    > >
    > Get the new pinger m8
    > gr
    > Heini
    >

    > ---

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    As Heini said!

    http://df.xwargames.net/file.php?id=43

    It looks as though Joiner is no longer supported. Sorry guys. I have to
    say the pinger looks equally as good.

    Pete aka .303<TZW>

    "Marc" <cantdo@noway> wrote in message

    > "Gaoler" <gaoler@NOSPAM.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > > "Pete" <peter.hopkins12@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    > > > Try changing NW5 for NW4.
    > > >
    > > > Pete aka .303<TZW>
    > > >
    > > > "The Raven" <swilson150@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

    > > hmmm did what you said Pete, and indeed the pages for the servers do
    load
    > > up, however when i click on one to add it to the top of the page i get
    an
    > > error stating " invalid page returned from novaworld" any tips ?
    > >
    > > Regards
    > >

    > > ---
    > >
    > Get the new pinger m8
    > gr
    > Heini
    >

    > ---

  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    > As Heini said!
    >
    > http://df.xwargames.net/file.php?id=43
    >
    > It looks as though Joiner is no longer supported. Sorry guys. I have to
    > say the pinger looks equally as good.
    >
    > Pete aka .303<TZW>
    >
    > "Marc" <cantdo@noway> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Gaoler" <gaoler@NOSPAM.co.uk> schreef in bericht
    > > > "Pete" <peter.hopkins12@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

    > > > hmmm did what you said Pete, and indeed the pages for the servers do
    > load
    > > > up, however when i click on one to add it to the top of the page i get
    > an
    > > > error stating " invalid page returned from novaworld" any tips ?
    > > >
    > > > Regards
    > > >

    > > > ---
    > > >
    > > Get the new pinger m8
    > > gr
    > > Heini
    > >

    > > ---

    Thanks anyway Pete

    Regards

    ---
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    "Pete"
    you don't have to say things 2 times m8
    2 times that is!
    gr