Dell DJ MP3 Player

Ralph

Hello,

How does this compare to the Apple ipod. The Dell DJ is less expensive.
Are features and quality equal between the two players?

Thanks
Ralph

BigJim

i have one a 20 gig and I chose it over the ipod because of the wma support.
It will play mp3's but it is just easier to rip wma's with xp home I know
that xp pro will rip mp3's.
sounds pretty good too and cheaper.

"Ralph" <NoSpam@semqkz.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> How does this compare to the Apple ipod. The Dell DJ is less expensive.
> Are features and quality equal between the two players?
>
> Thanks
> Ralph

The Dell DJ won top spot for battery life. iPod has had some issues with
batteries. I've owned both, and for the money, I would pick the Dell.
"BigJIm" <woody10277@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i have one a 20 gig and I chose it over the ipod because of the wma
>support.
> It will play mp3's but it is just easier to rip wma's with xp home I know
> that xp pro will rip mp3's.
> sounds pretty good too and cheaper.
>
> "Ralph" <NoSpam@semqkz.net> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> How does this compare to the Apple ipod. The Dell DJ is less expensive.
>> Are features and quality equal between the two players?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Ralph

TRENDING THREADS