*having to close down*

flo

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2002

I could be in the mist of a game, writing a letter, doing a search on the
internet when all of a sudden I get this pop up screen telling me that it
has to close down. Why does this happen? It is so frustrating.

Thanks for your information and time.

You have the blaster virus, I think.

You should have an antivirus software package and use it. Also keep current
with update files.

Also, get a firewall (ZoneAlarm has quite a good free version).

Download and run Ad-Aware and Spybot 1.2. Keep these packages current with
updates.

Free online virus scans of your hard drive can be found at trendmicro.com,
symantec.com or mcafee.com

--
David Nimon
dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca
"flo" <justmeflo@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I could be in the mist of a game, writing a letter, doing a search on the
> internet when all of a sudden I get this pop up screen telling me that it
> has to close down. Why does this happen? It is so frustrating.
>
> Thanks for your information and time.

flo

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2002

I have spybot, adware, zone alarm and Mcafee that comes with xp. I have all
my updates up to date be them Microsoft and Mcafee. Anything else you see
could be a problem????
Thanks