battle for middle earth 2 shadow problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
does anyone else notice that the shadows in middle earth 2 are pixelized?
i've asked my firend and he also agrees to this.
Does anyone else notice this problem?

NumenorLord

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I played the demo and the shadows were pixelated at max settings. I was like "wtf?!" but then I set shadows to high and it worked fine. I'm sure EA is well-aware of this problem, since we're not the first people to notice this. It's amazing how stuff like this can slip through their notice, though I feel that BfM-E 2 was a bit rushed to begin with. EA is horrible with support though. How many patches do they release per game? For most they release like one or two, except for BF2 where they introduced major flaws and had to fix their brand new problems. :D

mo26

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2006
I played the demo and the shadows were pixelated at max settings. I was like "wtf?!" but then I set shadows to high and it worked fine. I'm sure EA is well-aware of this problem, since we're not the first people to notice this. It's amazing how stuff like this can slip through their notice, though I feel that BfM-E 2 was a bit rushed to begin with. EA is horrible with support though. How many patches do they release per game? For most they release like one or two, except for BF2 where they introduced major flaws and had to fix their brand new problems. :D

wow, i cant believe its actually true, i mean, dont they test these games?
anyway, thanks for letting me know that im not the only one out there experiencing these problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.