Joe

Hi,
I have Windows XP and I Have two user accounts, one is the master and the other i don't want. How do i delete that one account? Then after i delete it how do I make a new one?
Thank you for all your help,
Joe

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:26:03 -0800, Joe wrote:

> Hi,
> I have Windows XP and I Have two user accounts, one is the master and the other i don't want. How do i delete that one account? Then after i delete it how do I make a new one?
> Thank you for all your help,
> Joe

Log on to an account that belongs to the administrator group. Using Control
Panel> User Accounts, create the new account and delete the unwanted one.
You will need to log on to the new account to have its folders created
underneath Documents and Settings.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User