hyperlink +

Denise

Archived from groups: alt.computer,alt.internet,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

I have a wireless LAN internet connection. I've just upgraded to XP and
email is fine but when i access certain sites, I can't access links. General
hyperlinks are ok but on sites like "Lucky Surf" and competition sites
where I have to choose numbers etc, nothing happens when I click on them.
Anyone any idea what's wrong?
Thanks

Archived from groups: alt.computer,alt.internet,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Check that the security levels and the cookies (privacy) are not set too
high.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Denise" <dee@newsroomnospam.co.uk> wrote in message
I have a wireless LAN internet connection. I've just upgraded to XP and
email is fine but when i access certain sites, I can't access links. General
hyperlinks are ok but on sites like "Lucky Surf" and competition sites
where I have to choose numbers etc, nothing happens when I click on them.
Anyone any idea what's wrong?
Thanks

Denise

Archived from groups: alt.computer,alt.internet,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?)

Security is set to low, cookies are enabled. It's driving me mad - it will
connect to a site but won't let me then connect any hyperlinks. HELP! I
can't even log on to my bank