Received E-mail s and Editing.

I have received an e-mail from England, that I cannot fit
onto A4 peper. Half the message on the right hand side
is missing in print preview.

I am operating a Pentium III with Windows XP Professional.

Further than that, I am unsure.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

RB.

You could also try changing the text size in the email program to get it to fit on the page. Usually can do this throught the View or tools menu up top.

Richard Brittenden wrote:
> I have received an e-mail from England, that I cannot fit
> onto A4 peper. Half the message on the right hand side
> is missing in print preview.
>
> I am operating a Pentium III with Windows XP Professional.
>
> Further than that, I am unsure.
>
> Any assistance would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> RB.

Print options for OE are governed by Internet Explorer's print options.
In Internet Explorer>File>Page Setup and adjust the margins, which is
what is usually the problem.

--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

You shoule try to copy the contents of that email into a text editor such as
notepad and try to adjust the contents with notepad ,and then print it

--

www.cctips.com
c_c_liu@263.net