I need help in what to set or do in order for the web sites I visit for the backgrounds to show up. I have a web site of my own and it has a blue background with brown trim. But I cannot view it on my computer. Can anyone please help!

See if emptying your cache helps, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/