frezzing

without fail first thing in the morning turn it on, it frezzes.
on line or off doesnt matter. three times today, so far!
driving me nuts. Dont think its worth the hassle!
2 answers Last reply
More about frezzing

    Do you get an error? What are you doing when it happens?

    Empty your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files.

    Might look into an updated graphics driver, go to the manufacturer's web site and
    look around for a newer driver.

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "michelle" <Murrsblond@aol.com> wrote in message
    > without fail first thing in the morning turn it on, it frezzes.
    > on line or off doesnt matter. three times today, so far!
    > driving me nuts. Dont think its worth the hassle!

    To correct the problem,insert xp cd,exit the info page,restart computer,boot to cd,
    recovery,press enter for password,at cmd screen type:CHKDSK C: /R
    When its thru type:EXIT remove cd,let xp restart.You might also go to run,
    type:cmd In cmd type:Sfc /Scannow When the graph starts,insert xp cd,exit the
    info page,when its thru,remove cd,type:EXIT Run the DOS window in min.,sometimes
    the graph runs behind it the first time.

Microsoft Windows XP