VIDEO'S & DVD'S

I HAVE AN HP PAVILION 510W/WINDOWS XP PC, I'M NOT ABLE TO SEE VIDEO'S AND DVD'S, DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING TO HAVE ACCESS. I THOUGHT IT WAS A BUILT IN FEATURE ON MY COMPUTER?
1 answer Last reply
More about video

    SHABRI wrote:
    > I HAVE AN HP PAVILION 510W/WINDOWS XP PC, I'M NOT ABLE TO SEE VIDEO'S
    > AND DVD'S, DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING TO HAVE ACCESS. I THOUGHT
    > IT WAS A BUILT IN FEATURE ON MY COMPUTER?

    Please turn off your caps lock, it's hard to read and considered
    shouting.
    No, XP does not come with a video/dvd player, you need to purchase a
    program to do this.
    See if this link helps.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/windowsxp/dvdplay.aspx

    --