Since upgrading from Mellenium to XP I cannot open my
Panda Antivirus Protection. I get an AVLITE.EXE - Unable
to Locate Component. The component not found is
VCL50.BPL. Can anyone help with this problem?

If it's designed for XP then reinstall it.

http://www.g2mil.com/Dec2003.htm
"Bob Karst" <bobkarst@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:1338f01c41974$ef879f40$a001280a@phx.gbl...
> Since upgrading from Mellenium to XP I cannot open my
> Panda Antivirus Protection. I get an AVLITE.EXE - Unable
> to Locate Component. The component not found is
> VCL50.BPL. Can anyone help with this problem?

sir i am having the same problem. what was the fix

linda44.1@netzero.com