un install programme

I had a programme which I have uninstalled, however when I go to
`add/remove` programmes in the control panel it is still listed but ther is
no `size` for the file,When I highlight and then click to uninstall it
states`programme file does not exist`
how do I get the icon removed.
thanks

"Juco" <yamxs750@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>I had a programme which I have uninstalled, however when I go to
>`add/remove` programmes in the control panel it is still listed but ther is
>no `size` for the file,When I highlight and then click to uninstall it
>states`programme file does not exist`
>how do I get the icon removed.

You can manually remove the item from the Registry at
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall.

--
(tm)