I accidentally deleted some files but i dont know which
ones. Now my home page has to be reset everytime i open
internet explorer and i cant log on to windows
updater.anyone know what to do??

In IE, tools, Internet Options, general tab, you set your home page here.

Go here for updates
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"phil oakes" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I accidentally deleted some files but i dont know which
> ones. Now my home page has to be reset everytime i open
> internet explorer and i cant log on to windows
> updater.anyone know what to do??

If you 'accidently' deleted them, they might still be in the Recycle Bin and
you can restore them from there.

HTH