File folders of personal information to backup

I would like to back up certain personal files, and want to keep the size of
each such that I can use Zip disks.

I have found the file folders for "My Documents" and for "Favorites", but
don't know where to find the address book and the message folders for the
Outlook Express 6 program that I use for e-mail.

Richard
1 answer Last reply
More about file folders personal information backup

    See the Microsoft Knowledge Base article at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;270670

Windows XP