prince of persia the two thrones

JoniT

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Does anyone know how to pass the first boss?
i expense hours trying to pass without sucess :( . does anyone know to became invincible? im despaired :cry:

samgwise

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
I haven't got the two thrones, but I really have been enjoying the one before it in the sieries, The warior within.
one of the enimies in it is known as the, Dehaka.
I haven't finished the game yet, but when ever I've met him I've had to run away from them, he can't go through water it seems, so safty can be found.
so perhaps running is the best option?

JoniT

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Running...hum...i dont know if is the best option. i think i must kill that boss and if i run...i will try.
thx

JoniT

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
I killed the boss, yeah :D.
Think about it, its not hard to beat.
Now finally i can play the rest of the game and will not stop until i finish the game.8)

tothjanos_93

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2007
Does anyone know how to pass the first boss?
i expense hours trying to pass without sucess :( . does anyone know to became invincible? im despaired :cry:

You have to reach first one of the two platforms and use the speed kill system,after that run to the other platform and do it again...then he will be blind so you can hit his legs,after he falls down wait until the prince gets up and press dagger attack when the dagger its glowing(you have to do it 3 times,if you don't time it right it won't work), I hope this helps,good luck.