HKEY....how to access

How do I get to...
HKEY_LOCAL_MACINE etc
I have been there before but can`t remember how to

thanks

Juco wrote:

> How do I get to...
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACINE etc
> I have been there before but can`t remember how to
>

> thanks

They are in the Windows Registry. Run Regedit.

> How do I get to...
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACINE etc
> I have been there before but can`t remember how to

(CMD)
Regedit
regedt32 ???

Greets
Marc

mgesch@lycos.de

Dee

Hi there...
Click Start, Run, and type in:
regedit
In the left-hand pane...click the plus or minus signs in front of each
reference there to collapse the entries.
You'll then see under My Computer the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE key.
Take Care...
Dee

Juco wrote:

> How do I get to...
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACINE etc
> I have been there before but can`t remember how to
>
> thanks

Thanks all.
now got it sorted

Juco