Mission editor: 160 meter fall into 50 meter water - die?

Last response: in Video Games
May 20, 2004 4:27:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I designed a map with a platform 160 meters in the air. You can jump
off the edge and fall into a bit less than 50 meters of water below.
If I am hosting, it works fine for me, but other players die while
falling. Is there a way to fix this?
May 26, 2004 2:39:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Try lowering the height of the fall.
Or try raising the level of the water.

regards
Jonathan