Mission editor: 160 meter fall into 50 meter water - die?

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

I designed a map with a platform 160 meters in the air. You can jump
off the edge and fall into a bit less than 50 meters of water below.
If I am hosting, it works fine for me, but other players die while
falling. Is there a way to fix this?
1 answer Last reply
More about mission editor meter fall meter water
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Try lowering the height of the fall.
    Or try raising the level of the water.

    regards
    Jonathan

    "Joe Kelch" <iontyre@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I designed a map with a platform 160 meters in the air. You can jump
    > off the edge and fall into a bit less than 50 meters of water below.
    > If I am hosting, it works fine for me, but other players die while
    > falling. Is there a way to fix this?

Games Video Games