HELP needed with DELL JUKEBOX 20gb MP3 PLAYER

I just bought a Dell MP3 player off of eBay and it came without the
CDROM.
I downloaded the driver from DELL.
After downloading, the only file that is in the driver folder is
DJ_A03.MMZ.
When I go to UPDATE THE DRIVER in DEVICE MANAGER, it won't recognize
this DJ_A03.MMZ file.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Terry in Texas

David

Terry wrote:
>> After downloading, the only file that is in the driver folder is
>>DJ_A03.MMZ.
Your not downloading the correct file. The files I saw
at support.dell.com are .exe files which you simply
double click on to install.
Best wishes.
Dave