User profiles trouble

When I load a new software program on my account it will not show up on the wife's account. Some of the software does but not all of it. I need my pop-up stopper to work under her user profile.. Help!
1 answer Last reply
More about user profiles trouble

    Hi Chris,

    You will probably need to install it while logged on as her. This page I
    wrote explains why:
    http://users.westelcom.com/rogersr/xpsware.htm

    --
    Best of Luck,

    Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I load a new software program on my account it will not show up on
    > the wife's account. Some of the software does but not all of it. I need
    > my pop-up stopper to work under her user profile.. Help!

Microsoft Software Windows XP