User profiles trouble

April 5, 2004 5:31:02 PM

When I load a new software program on my account it will not show up on the wife's account. Some of the software does but not all of it. I need my pop-up stopper to work under her user profile.. Help!

More about : user profiles trouble

Anonymous
April 5, 2004 11:56:52 PM

Hi Chris,

You will probably need to install it while logged on as her. This page I
wrote explains why:
http://users.westelcom.com/rogersr/xpsware.htm

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org