Lost office software

My computer got reset and i do not have any of my office
products. I lost Excel and Works. How do i get them back.
i do not have the disc. they came already on my computer.

You'll need to contact the manufacturer of your computer
in order to request replaced disks. Microsoft does not replace
programs that come preinstalled on new computers.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!