useing websites

tanya

i would like to know if it is possible to veiw infomation about websites that have been visited, IE is this info stored on the pc?

Hi Tanya,

1) Check history (view/explorer bar/history)

2) Check the IE cache (Control Panel/Internet Options/General
tab/settings/view files)

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org