john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hi
Originally on my desktop I had a menu on the righthand side of the screen which allowed me to open my DVD or CD etc, this has disappeared, also when I try to open my CD, DVD etc, for example, a dropdown box appears with the heading MMC81 stating trying to install a wizard it does not complete the installation, if I keep cancelling eventually the CD control panel appears.
Any advice gratefully received, apologies if correct terms have not been used, I am a novice at computers

John

Go to www.ati.com and look around for an update. This appears to be a graphics issue.
This forum has insight
http://www.tweaknews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1195