Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

i just installed it last week , then tryed to uninstall
that new XP Smartbar that is a new download for the next
version of WIN.
i actuuly installed it from the CD that comes with
maxium PC ( monthly mag. )
but i dint like it, so now when i boot up it gives me a
series of messages that say. this files not installed and
that. ( to many to list ) i HAVE to click on each one (5)
finnaly i get to my desktop.
i went to add and remove and thats where i uninstalled
it and it also had a uninstaller in the program files.
and used that to to unstalled.
so can any one assist me,

running XP pro , Dave

"DAVE" <turtleslow378@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> i just installed it last week , then tryed to uninstall
> that new XP Smartbar that is a new download for the next
> version of WIN.
> i actuuly installed it from the CD that comes with
> maxium PC ( monthly mag. )
> but i dint like it, so now when i boot up it gives me a
> series of messages that say. this files not installed and
> that. ( to many to list ) i HAVE to click on each one (5)
> finnaly i get to my desktop.
> i went to add and remove and thats where i uninstalled
> it and it also had a uninstaller in the program files.
> and used that to to unstalled.
> so can any one assist me,
>
> running XP pro , Dave

I am still not sure which is harder to read: all CAPS or all lower case.

In any case, just restore the image you made before trying any beta
software.

Don