seth

well ive been trying to format my C: drive, yet it say
that the drive can not be formatted. ive tried to format
this through an old boot disk and it says that drive cant
be formatted.
and ive tried it through the xp way by right clicking the
drive. there it says that windows cannot format the drive.
it tells me to quit any disk utilities or close any
windows displaying the drive. but from what i can see
everything is closed

also it never gave me an option to format during the
installation

ive got no idea how to do it now....

Also a great article here:
http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/expertzone/columns/hone