After entering the wrong username/password when trying to open a shared
computer I just get "access denied" and no chance to reenter. What do I
need to do?

RSM

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 11:40:22 +0100, Nick Hoare wrote:

> After entering the wrong username/password when trying to open a shared
> computer I just get "access denied" and no chance to reenter. What do I
> need to do?
>
> RSM

What is the operating system on the computer where the show is located? It
may have a policy set regarding what happens when there is a failed log in.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User