Other user using same pc

Hello,

I have a problem, anytime any one alse works behind my pc al the settings are changed.
How can I prevent that? It is very annoying, so does anyone knows the anwser?
Thanks....
1 answer Last reply
More about other user

    On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 06:56:04 -0700, Computer Girl wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a problem, anytime any one alse works behind my pc al the settings are changed.
    > How can I prevent that? It is very annoying, so does anyone knows the anwser?
    > Thanks....

    Tell the people using your system to leave your settings alone. Or have
    them use the Guest account where they can't change settings.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Microsoft Windows XP