Other user using same pc

April 7, 2004 10:56:04 AM

Hello,

I have a problem, anytime any one alse works behind my pc al the settings are changed.
How can I prevent that? It is very annoying, so does anyone knows the anwser?
Thanks....

More about : user

Anonymous
April 7, 2004 7:22:07 PM

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 06:56:04 -0700, Computer Girl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem, anytime any one alse works behind my pc al the settings are changed.
> How can I prevent that? It is very annoying, so does anyone knows the anwser?
> Thanks....

Tell the people using your system to leave your settings alone. Or have
them use the Guest account where they can't change settings.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User