G

Jeeezzz....

Do you really think anyone cares if you are waiting for a game?

FFS!

At least post a link; Or if you have some brains write some content.

Clarity

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2004
Me too, I've seen some screenies of it, looks great. Nice system btw, bet you could run it well =P I almost got OCZ ram, until I saw newegg had about the same ram for 100 bucks less =D

gahleon

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2006
Have you played the other two games? The story is so original is what is so great about the game. Plus it isn't so typical like most wizardry games. Thats all that I can't get into. Oblivion looks great graphically but I just don't know about the story line and what not. I suppose I should try it but I just feel like waiting for this game! OZC has been good to me lemme tell ya. I'm playing fear right now and the system runs it great!

Clarity

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2004
Have you played the other two games? The story is so original is what is so great about the game. Plus it isn't so typical like most wizardry games. Thats all that I can't get into. Oblivion looks great graphically but I just don't know about the story line and what not. I suppose I should try it but I just feel like waiting for this game! OZC has been good to me lemme tell ya. I'm playing fear right now and the system runs it great!

Hehehe...I'm getting OZC now =) The Corsair MIR expired today, while a OCZ set I hadn't seen before popped out with a MIR lasting until 4/10/06. I haven't played the other Gothics, but i remember marveling at the graphics at that time. Oblivion is insane good graphically, and the main quest is good. My favorite would be the side quests. Various Dark Brotherhood missions, Thieves guild, Warriors guild, Mage....the list is endless. I'm probably gonna pick up Gothic 3 for a spin when it comes out too.

gahleon

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2006
Dude, you aren't the same type of gamer that I am. I am more for a good story line rather than good graphics. You should really play the original games! They are amazing! I am curious about oblivion!

Nil

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2004
Dude, you aren't the same type of gamer that I am. I am more for a good story line rather than good graphics. You should really play the original games! They are amazing! I am curious about oblivion!

The first two Gothics were spiffarific. I especially enjoyed the combat in those games.

Have you heard anything about Gothic III being released stateside? Last I heard, they weren't planning on it because the previous two did not do well here.

I'm especially intrigued by the promise of dual-wield in G3.

But take it from someone who loved both Gothic games - if you liked them, you'll love Oblivion. Great story, great gameplay (combat is much more like G2 than it is Morrowind).

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
Has anyone heard any updates as to when exactly this will be released? I really can't wait. I think I played the first two about 10 times each, plus the expansion pack. Also, does anyone know what the min requirements will be?

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
there is a lot of info online i have no idea what the game is about or anything but if u google it ur answers are in the first link , the date, and the min requirements

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
there is a lot of info online i have no idea what the game is about or anything but if u google it ur answers are in the first link , the date, and the min requirements
Google, what's that?[/SARCASM]

I can't get onto any of the sites that have the requirements because I'm at work. If someone could post those that'd be great. Also, I noticed sites are pre-ordering Gothic III for $40, NewEgg has it for $37.99. That's my kind of initial release price point.

Anyone else play the Gothic series? What did you like? What didn't you like? What would you like to see in Gothic III? What would you like not to see in Gothic III that has been in previous Gothic games? Let's get some discussion going.

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
I was able to access the teaser site and it said the release date was September of October of this year. More likely it will be October.

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
the other guy was wining about not having any info online about the game, so out of curiosity i just searched for it, and i found it on googles search, they had also screanshots and other info, but i didnt bother to read it, im not much a fan of Oblivion like games, if i found that ingo on my girst try in google, itsnot so hard to find it, is it now, especialy for the fans of the game

Gary_Busey

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2006
the other guy was wining about not having any info online about the game, so out of curiosity i just searched for it, and i found it on googles search, they had also screanshots and other info, but i didnt bother to read it, im not much a fan of Oblivion like games, if i found that ingo on my girst try in google, itsnot so hard to find it, is it now, especialy for the fans of the game

Please read the posts before making retarded comments. As I said before:

I can't get onto any of the sites that have the requirements because I'm at work.

That means that all the links on google, I don't have access to. So, since I was curious, I asked here. And if you don't even like these games, why are you in here?

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
Whats retarded in teling someone how to search? use some other search engine, big deal, its not my fault that u are unable to acces somethings online, try it at home then, and in regards to "what are u doing here" i was curious what this post was about, and it seamed to be just sad, that just because someone cant wait for a game he/she posts a topic stating that, dont u think so? If we all would just post whatever we cant wait for, there would be not enough space on any hard drives in the world to store those....wishes :wink:

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
what is it nowedays with people(mostly kids) calling others names?? (nop, "u are retarded".....does that make u feel beter ??) :wink: , i dont understand whats ur problem, lol next time imnot going to even respond if someone will ask for help then, besides dont u think that many other people (not including u) have no problem with accesing the gogle search (or the links from googe)??, no offence but just because u cant acces links from work at that specific time doesnt mean that u will not be able to acces them later on from home or any other pc, dont u think that that could wait till u go home or any other place u acces the internet?

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
lol i wouldnt post anythying else if that "retard"-as he likes to cal people Gary_Busey wouldnt begin his whining, but i gues he just is always in a mood to flame people, wheather his coments have to do with the original topic or not.

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
hm...if i remember it well it was u who had issues,"asshole"(....im just using ur very eloquent word's ) :wink: lol...besides whats ur probelm, all ur replies are ment to bash someone, i would suggest that u chill a bit, and think about what u write first, before u do it.