Changing mouse to lefthanded use

April 7, 2004 5:26:15 PM

Hello all! I have a question here about changing my mouse to lefthanded use. I know how to this through the control panel, but I was wondering if there's a way to do this through a command prompt. Any information you can give me on this is much appreciated. Thank you!
Anonymous
April 8, 2004 7:46:57 PM

jen,

if you are using winxp, i guess there is no way you can do that through the
command prompt. the dos box you see is only an emulator...which means that
windows will try to convince any dos application that there is indeed dos in
the computer even when actually, there is none.

you need to use the control panel.

regards,
--
the email address from where this message has been sent from is unmonitored.
your replies may not be received. if you want to send a reply to this

"Jen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all! I have a question here about changing my mouse to lefthanded
use. I know how to this through the control panel, but I was wondering if
there's a way to do this through a command prompt. Any information you can
give me on this is much appreciated. Thank you!
April 8, 2004 7:46:58 PM

Darn it! Well okay- thanks anyway. :-)
Anonymous
April 8, 2004 7:46:58 PM

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:46:57 +0800, "DennisLazo.com"
<email@dennislazo.com> wrote:

>jen,
>
>if you are using winxp, i guess there is no way you can do that through the
>command prompt. the dos box you see is only an emulator...which means that
>windows will try to convince any dos application that there is indeed dos in
>the computer even when actually, there is none.
>
>you need to use the control panel.
>
>regards,
I'm 100% left handed due to physical limitations. I have no problem
using the mouse without any add-ons, etc. I don't quite understand
your difficulty.
!