jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

I am trying to set up my outlook express but I don't know where to find out what my server is or if it is http or pop3

Hi Jamie,

You would get those settings from the provider of your email service. You
need to contact the, or check with their online support.

--
Best of Luck,

Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

"jamie" said in news:79D9E41D-DD87-4DFC-A5D2-71B12681FE34@microsoft.com:
> I am trying to set up my outlook express but I don't know where to
> find out what my server is or if it is http or pop3

Are you saying that your ISP (Internet Service Provider) does _not_
provide e-mail services? If they do, how come you don't ask them? If
you are afraid to call them, they probably have web pages under their
Help to tell you how to setup your e-mail client.

Post replies to newsgroup. Share with others. E-mail not accepted.