Media Player Version

mark

Just went to XP professional and need to upgrade CD burner software. Was thinking of going to Easy Creator 7. One of the requirements is that Media Player must be version 7.1 (atleast?). What version of Media player comes with XP Professional. I can't seem to find what version it is. Any help would be appreciated.

Open Media Player and go to Help > About Media Player

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

| Just went to XP professional and need to upgrade CD burner software. Was thinking of going to Easy Creator
7. One of the requirements is that Media Player must be version 7.1 (atleast?). What version of Media player
comes with XP Professional. I can't seem to find what version it is. Any help would be appreciated.

mark

Why is it that the obvious thing to do sometimes is the hardest thing to think of???

Thanks for the help.

hehe! we all learn from our mistakes...and that is a great motivator. :)