Operating System

I've posted two messages to Win XP New Users today but can't find neither my mesages or answers to them. Where are they?
regards

papa

They are here. I've seen them. The most likely reason why you don't see them
is because you are using a web interface ("CDO") as your newsgroup reader.
It would be better if you used a good newsreader such as Outlook Express
instead.

By the way, using a real email address in a NG post just invites spam.

Gordon

In news:O422pgWHEHA.3968@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Papa <bikingis@my.fun> typed:
> They are here. I've seen them. The most likely reason why you don't
> see them is because you are using a web interface ("CDO") as your
> newsgroup reader. It would be better if you used a good newsreader
> such as Outlook Express instead.
>
> By the way, using a real email address in a NG post just invites spam.

To whom are you talking? Please quote the post you are replying to.

Thank you.