Operating System

I've posted two messages to Win XP New Users today but can't find neither my mesages or answers to them. Where are they?
regards
2 answers Last reply
More about operating system

    They are here. I've seen them. The most likely reason why you don't see them
    is because you are using a web interface ("CDO") as your newsgroup reader.
    It would be better if you used a good newsreader such as Outlook Express
    instead.

    By the way, using a real email address in a NG post just invites spam.

    In news:O422pgWHEHA.3968@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    Papa <bikingis@my.fun> typed:
    > They are here. I've seen them. The most likely reason why you don't
    > see them is because you are using a web interface ("CDO") as your
    > newsgroup reader. It would be better if you used a good newsreader
    > such as Outlook Express instead.
    >
    > By the way, using a real email address in a NG post just invites spam.

    To whom are you talking? Please quote the post you are replying to.

    Thank you.

Microsoft Windows XP