Opening more than 1 internet window

Mel

Until today I have been able to open more than '1 window' ie access more than 1 internet site, and switch between the site by pressing 'Alt+Tab'. Since starting up today, I can only open 1 window/access one site - as soon as I open up another window, the first window closes down. I have not knowingly altered any settings

Does any know what the problem could be? Please help - Thanks

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 06:01:03 -0700, Mel wrote:

> Until today I have been able to open more than '1 window' ie access more
> than 1 internet site, and switch between the site by pressing
> 'Alt+Tab'. Since starting up today, I can only open 1 window/access one
> site - as soon as I open up another window, the first window closes
> down. I have not knowingly altered any settings
>
> Does any know what the problem could be? Please help - Thanks

Internet Options> Advanced. Uncheck the box to reuse windows.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User