removing 3rd party toolbars from internet explorer

how ? esp. when uninstall doesn't clean up after itself or get rid of
everything. is there something in the registry that i need to double
check?
2 answers Last reply
More about removing party toolbars internet explorer

    Hi,

    Adaware www.lavasoft.de
    Spybot www.safer-networking.org

    This one can help you avoid these programs from being installed in the first
    place:
    Spyware Blaster: www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

    --
    Best of Luck,

    Rick Rogers aka "Nutcase" MS-MVP - Win9x
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Associate Expert - WinXP - Expert Zone
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Win98 Help - www.rickrogers.org

    "* ProteanThread *" <os65000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > how ? esp. when uninstall doesn't clean up after itself or get rid of
    > everything. is there something in the registry that i need to double
    > check?

    In addition:

    *Get Toolbarcop: http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/toolbarcop.htm
    Then, follow-up with spyware removal.
    * Spybot Search & Destroy: http://www.safer-networking.org/
    * Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
    * CoolWebSearch Shredder :
    [Exe] http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/files/CWShredder.exe

    --
    Ramesh - Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell

    ExportZone - for Internet Explorer:
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/ExportZone.htm

    "* ProteanThread *" <os65000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:de4e2e00.0404081136.18d0a92e@posting.google.com...
    how ? esp. when uninstall doesn't clean up after itself or get rid of
    everything. is there something in the registry that i need to double
    check?

Internet Explorer Microsoft Registry Windows XP