BHD wondering how many missions.

Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

Hi there People:
I just replaced my Video card with an ATI 9600Pro and it came with Black
Hawk Down, says on the CD that its a bundle cd. Now I am wondering if this
is just a demo type or would it be the full vision for there's only 3
missions in it. There good, love the graphics and all but don't want to go
buy another copy of same thing.. Also I'm getting a message (421) when I try
to get up dates so this leads me to believe that it is a demo.. Any input
would be Greatly Appriciated..

Lightnen
4 answers Last reply
More about wondering missions
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    IIRC there are only 3 missions shown initialy - as you complete them so more
    become available.

    HTH
    E.

    "LurkerIam" <lightnenNotHere@mnsi.net> wrote in message
    > Hi there People:
    > I just replaced my Video card with an ATI 9600Pro and it came with
    Black
    > Hawk Down, says on the CD that its a bundle cd. Now I am wondering if this
    > is just a demo type or would it be the full vision for there's only 3
    > missions in it. There good, love the graphics and all but don't want to go
    > buy another copy of same thing.. Also I'm getting a message (421) when I
    try
    > to get up dates so this leads me to believe that it is a demo.. Any input
    > would be Greatly Appriciated..
    >
    > Lightnen

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Ok.. thanks there E. I've done a couple of them now. Tried to up grade but
    something seems to be a problem with the sight or maybe here but I'll keep
    trying.
    Checked out some maps at the barracks but none of them seem to work guess
    one has to be into online gameing for them.. I know I've gotten some for
    other D.F. play but not this time..

    "E." <e-man@tAKEoUTteamevol.net> wrote in message
    > IIRC there are only 3 missions shown initialy - as you complete them so
    more
    > become available.
    >
    > HTH
    > E.
    >

    > "LurkerIam" <lightnenNotHere@mnsi.net> wrote in message
    > > Hi there People:
    > > I just replaced my Video card with an ATI 9600Pro and it came with
    > Black
    > > Hawk Down, says on the CD that its a bundle cd. Now I am wondering if
    this
    > > is just a demo type or would it be the full vision for there's only 3
    > > missions in it. There good, love the graphics and all but don't want to
    go
    > > buy another copy of same thing.. Also I'm getting a message (421) when I
    > try
    > > to get up dates so this leads me to believe that it is a demo.. Any
    input
    > > would be Greatly Appriciated..
    > >
    > > Lightnen

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    In the full version, it only displays 3 missions to start with. As you
    finish one mission, another will be appear on the list. Novalogic did this
    to create more of a story line for the player to follow.

    You didn't mention who the maker of your ATI card 9600 Pro is. I found a
    couple web links where one stated the card was bundled with the demo
    version. Another maker bundled it with the full version.

    http://www.legitreviews.com/Reviews/his9600xt_1.shtml
    http://www.dukgamers.com/reviews/gigacube9600pro/gigacube9600pro_2.shtml

    regards
    Jonathan

    BTW if you do have the full version, check out the DF Barracks web site.
    There's several user created single player missions there for you to d/l and
    play.

    http://www.dfbarracks.com/

    "LurkerIam" <lightnenNotHere@mnsi.net> wrote in message
    > Hi there People:
    > I just replaced my Video card with an ATI 9600Pro and it came with
    Black
    > Hawk Down, says on the CD that its a bundle cd. Now I am wondering if this
    > is just a demo type or would it be the full vision for there's only 3
    > missions in it. There good, love the graphics and all but don't want to go
    > buy another copy of same thing.. Also I'm getting a message (421) when I
    try
    > to get up dates so this leads me to believe that it is a demo.. Any input
    > would be Greatly Appriciated..
    >
    > Lightnen

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.delta-force (More info?)

    Ok.. I've got it, guess I was use to the other D.F.'s where there were quick
    missions to chose from instead of just the 3 missions.
    The Video card was/is a Radeon 9600pro.. little more expensive but its the
    better one so I've been told. Also noticed that the SE. type had a few more
    problems.
    Well happy hunting..
    Lightnen
    aka: I am a Lurker..

    "Jonathan" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > In the full version, it only displays 3 missions to start with. As you
    > finish one mission, another will be appear on the list. Novalogic did
    this
    > to create more of a story line for the player to follow.
    >
    > You didn't mention who the maker of your ATI card 9600 Pro is. I found a
    > couple web links where one stated the card was bundled with the demo
    > version. Another maker bundled it with the full version.
    >
    > http://www.legitreviews.com/Reviews/his9600xt_1.shtml
    > http://www.dukgamers.com/reviews/gigacube9600pro/gigacube9600pro_2.shtml
    >
    > regards
    > Jonathan
    >
    > BTW if you do have the full version, check out the DF Barracks web site.
    > There's several user created single player missions there for you to d/l
    and
    > play.
    >
    > http://www.dfbarracks.com/
    >

    > "LurkerIam" <lightnenNotHere@mnsi.net> wrote in message
    > > Hi there People:
    > > I just replaced my Video card with an ATI 9600Pro and it came with
    > Black
    > > Hawk Down, says on the CD that its a bundle cd. Now I am wondering if
    this
    > > is just a demo type or would it be the full vision for there's only 3
    > > missions in it. There good, love the graphics and all but don't want to
    go
    > > buy another copy of same thing.. Also I'm getting a message (421) when I
    > try
    > > to get up dates so this leads me to believe that it is a demo.. Any
    input
    > > would be Greatly Appriciated..
    > >
    > > Lightnen

CD-Rom Video Games