Wireless Client card software

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
July 19, 2004 2:56:27 PM

Hi,

I am looking for some good client software.

I have had a good look at Odyssey from funk.com but was wondering if
anyone had good experiances with anything else.

Drop the ZZZ to reply

Cheers ...
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
July 20, 2004 11:58:07 AM

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:56:27 +0100, Chris Davies
<z400d3ZZZ@yahoo.co.uk> wrote :

>Hi,
>
>I am looking for some good client software.
>
>I have had a good look at Odyssey from funk.com but was wondering if
>anyone had good experiances with anything else.

It's probably card-specific but I find the Atheros Client Utility very
good. XP/2000 version obtainable from the Toshiba site, so you could
try it for free. Current version file name is AthABGUtW2KXP.exe.
The Toshiba ConfigFree software obtainable from the same site is also
very good, but probably specific to Toshiba's.
--
Regards,
Peter Wilkins