Wireless Client card software

Hi,

I am looking for some good client software.

I have had a good look at Odyssey from funk.com but was wondering if
anyone had good experiances with anything else.

Drop the ZZZ to reply

Cheers ...
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless client card software

    On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:56:27 +0100, Chris Davies
    <z400d3ZZZ@yahoo.co.uk> wrote :

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am looking for some good client software.
    >
    >I have had a good look at Odyssey from funk.com but was wondering if
    >anyone had good experiances with anything else.

    It's probably card-specific but I find the Atheros Client Utility very
    good. XP/2000 version obtainable from the Toshiba site, so you could
    try it for free. Current version file name is AthABGUtW2KXP.exe.
    The Toshiba ConfigFree software obtainable from the same site is also
    very good, but probably specific to Toshiba's.
    --
    Regards,
    Peter Wilkins

Wireless Software Internet Wireless Networking