Call details going away from bills

You may wish to review a note that was on your February
statement. Their new streamlined bill will not include
details of the calls.

For some this will be a plus; for others a negative. This
post is not intended to discuss the merits of the change,
only to inform those who may have missed the note in their
bill.

If you call 1-800-894-3504 by June 30, you can keep the
call details if you wish. Otherwise, if you want the call
details mailed to you, it will cost $1.99/mo/number.

Jay O'Brien
2 answers Last reply
More about call details bills

    Didn't we have this a while back? At least in the northeast?

    Dave

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:24:04 -0700, Jay O'Brien <jayobrien@att.net>
    wrote:

    >You may wish to review a note that was on your February
    >statement. Their new streamlined bill will not include
    >details of the calls.
    >
    >For some this will be a plus; for others a negative. This
    >post is not intended to discuss the merits of the change,
    >only to inform those who may have missed the note in their
    >bill.
    >
    >If you call 1-800-894-3504 by June 30, you can keep the
    >call details if you wish. Otherwise, if you want the call
    >details mailed to you, it will cost $1.99/mo/number.
    >
    >Jay O'Brien

    This number doesn't seem to work. It's been a fast busy signal for the
    past 12 hours... either it's -really- busy or "of the hook".

    Can anyone get thru?

    Should I bother with CS, or will they just say "it's out of their hands" ?

    Thanks.

    "Jay O'Brien" <jayobrien@att.net> wrote in message
    > You may wish to review a note that was on your February
    > statement. Their new streamlined bill will not include
    > details of the calls.
    >
    > For some this will be a plus; for others a negative. This
    > post is not intended to discuss the merits of the change,
    > only to inform those who may have missed the note in their
    > bill.
    >
    > If you call 1-800-894-3504 by June 30, you can keep the
    > call details if you wish. Otherwise, if you want the call
    > details mailed to you, it will cost $1.99/mo/number.
    >
    > Jay O'Brien

Verizon Internet Service Providers