Call details going away from bills

Last response: in Network Providers
April 17, 2004 7:24:04 PM

You may wish to review a note that was on your February
statement. Their new streamlined bill will not include
details of the calls.

For some this will be a plus; for others a negative. This
post is not intended to discuss the merits of the change,
only to inform those who may have missed the note in their
bill.

If you call 1-800-894-3504 by June 30, you can keep the
call details if you wish. Otherwise, if you want the call
details mailed to you, it will cost $1.99/mo/number.

Jay O'Brien

More about : call details bills

Anonymous
April 18, 2004 11:34:01 AM

Didn't we have this a while back? At least in the northeast?

Dave

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:24:04 -0700, Jay O'Brien <jayobrien@att.net>
wrote:

>You may wish to review a note that was on your February
>statement. Their new streamlined bill will not include
>details of the calls.
>
>For some this will be a plus; for others a negative. This
>post is not intended to discuss the merits of the change,
>only to inform those who may have missed the note in their
>bill.
>
>If you call 1-800-894-3504 by June 30, you can keep the
>call details if you wish. Otherwise, if you want the call
>details mailed to you, it will cost $1.99/mo/number.
>
>Jay O'Brien
April 21, 2004 8:10:18 PM

This number doesn't seem to work. It's been a fast busy signal for the
past 12 hours... either it's -really- busy or "of the hook".

Can anyone get thru?

Should I bother with CS, or will they just say "it's out of their hands" ?

Thanks.

!