Whens halo 3 coming out????????????

redkangavoosa

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2006
Seriously whens Halo 3 coming out??????????????
PS When's Halo 2 for PC coming out??????????????? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

BomberBill

Splendid
Jan 20, 2005
I really enjoyed Halo and Halo2 so I too am keen on a third installment.

That said though, its been a year-and-a-half since the last release and I thought it would have been launched with the 360.

G

One question mark and one emoticon would have been sufficient.

Seriously; using them in this way makes you look like a moron.

daBliggah

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2006
I heard Halo 3 was going to be released when the PS3 comes out, so Microsoft can try and steal PS3 purchasers away to the XBox 360.

Even if that's not the truth, it certainly makes sense from a business standpoint.

I have no clue about Halo 2 for PC . . . although, knowing Microsoft, it will use DirectX 10 and thus only work on Windows Vista :)

phoenixavatar2

Distinguished
Apr 4, 2006
It has been said that around ten times a minute, someone spams the forums of a website asking when Halo 3 is coming out. Please don't do that. If you have to know, search google or IGN.

llama_man

Splendid
Jan 12, 2006
Seriously whens Halo 3 coming out??????????????
PS When's Halo 2 for PC coming out??????????????? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

I didn't know either was gay. You live and learn, eh? :wink:

G

Cav. Halo is one of the most innovative games ever created. Although a tad repetitive. Have you actually played it?

"most innovative...tad repetitive..."

Someone give this moron the statement of the day award. PLEASE.

(.......arrggghhhh......trying to choke myself.....)

jonojace

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2006
fluff, it is an innovative game in its features, such as the ability to only carry two weapons, increasing the need for strategic thinking and drivable and fully functionable vehicles in a game. However you would know if you had played the game that the single player is repetitive and involves alot of backtracking. Halo 2 commits this sin also, although less spectacularly.

Before you ask, I did not capitalise your name although it initiates the sentence, as it would break the syntax of your naming rule. E.g. the omission of your capital letters.

Snorkius

Splendid
Sep 16, 2003
Halo had very well balanced, well-implemented features, it had a bit of everything and that's the reason why I think it was popular, but in none of it's features were innovative.

redkangavoosa

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2006
Ya I agree. The graphics in Halo 2 were better than Halo 1, and most of the weapons were still the same (Assault rifle, Covenant Weapons). The only new weapons were the ability to weild dual, plasma sword, SMG, scope on assault rifle, am I missing anything?