my virus scan picked up a trojan, now (i dont know what a trojan is?),, is it worse than a virus? cud sumone shed light on this subject.

Symantec Security Check
http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/default.asp?langid=ie&venid=sym

Virus Removal Tools
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html

Online Virus Removal Tutorials
http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/virusremoval/virusremoval_info_tutorial.html

There is a very helpful virus removal newsgroup you may wish to post to:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"jkaxon" <grave419@hotmail.com> wrote in message:

| my virus scan picked up a trojan, now (i dont know what a trojan is?),, is it worse than a virus? cud sumone
shed light on this subject.

Remember what newsgroup this is. The OP may not even know what Google is.
Seriously.

We were all there once .....

--
David Nimon
dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca

"David Nimon" <dnimonREMOVE@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Remember what newsgroup this is. The OP may not even know what Google is.
> Seriously.
>
> We were all there once .....
>
> --
still there sometimes : )

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 18:18:53 -0400, David Nimon wrote:

> Remember what newsgroup this is. The OP may not even know what Google is.
> Seriously.
>
> We were all there once .....

Knowing Kath from other places online, I think that she was being helpful
and not critical. It would be nice if these messages could contain voice
inflection. :)

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

"W????n S." <warren.s@youareaspammer.net> wrote in message

> "David Nimon" <dnimonREMOVE@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > Remember what newsgroup this is. The OP may not even know what Google
is.
> > Seriously.
> >
> > We were all there once .....
> >
> > --
> still there sometimes : )

LMAO!

Sharon F wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 18:18:53 -0400, David Nimon wrote:
>
>> Remember what newsgroup this is. The OP may not even know what
>> Google is. Seriously.
>>
>> We were all there once .....
>
> Knowing Kath from other places online, I think that she was being
> helpful and not critical. It would be nice if these messages could
> contain voice inflection. :)

Thanks, Sharon. My message was supposed to have a smiley at the end, but
I hit send before I had remembered to insert. We are all human and
fallible?
And I agree, voice and tone would help. It was meant to be suggestive to
search Google, I admit I could have said more about how to do just that?
--
Kath Adams
MS MVP - Windows (IE/OE)

Sorry pal, I was never an idiot.

Based upon your holier-than-thou response, I'd suggest you've achieved that
'status' now

--
David Nimon
dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca
"Wislu Plethora" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> [...]

Seems your ignorance carrys on, however.

"Wislu Plethora" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Unknown

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2002