Internet Explorer Problems

hey all, I suspect I have some sort of spyware or adware
problem but have no idea where to go to get it fixed....
my Internet Explorer has a new annoying homepage I cannot
change, it is an ads page.... I try to change it to Blank
or some other URL, but it always reverts back... stupid
ads pop up for no reason and new Toolbars have appeared
in my Toolbars section... I am looking for a free program
to download that can purge all this annoying stuff outta
my computer.... I also can't open my list of cookies or
objects anymore, says error... plz help
3 answers Last reply
More about internet explorer problems

    spybot from safer-networking.org or
    ad-aware from lavasoftusa.com
    both of them update first and then scan.
    and in ie tools,options,advanced,uncheck both'enable
    install on demand',apply.

    hey buddy, thx for the advice... I got spybot and ad-
    aware, however, my problem is weirdly not going away...
    the homepage keeps reverting to this
    http://www.coolsearch.biz every few seconds, and I still
    cannot access the View Files/View Objects lists under
    Settings.... this is really starting to frustrate me, as
    I have run checks and deleting lots of "detected errors"
    with spybot and ad-aware, but the problems are going
    away... especially the homepage thing, its like
    permanent... =*(

    "ZanzaHiro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hey buddy, thx for the advice... I got spybot and ad-
    > aware, however, my problem is weirdly not going away...
    > the homepage keeps reverting to this
    > http://www.coolsearch.biz every few seconds, and I still
    > cannot access the View Files/View Objects lists under
    > Settings.... this is really starting to frustrate me, as
    > I have run checks and deleting lots of "detected errors"
    > with spybot and ad-aware, but the problems are going
    > away... especially the homepage thing, its like
    > permanent... =*(

    How to remove Coolwebsearch and affiliates
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm#Coolwebsearch

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com